Since 1983, the Confederation of Construction Specialists has provided a focused, influential voice for specialist companies to support their aim to have greater fairness in the distribution of financial and contractual risk, across all construction specialist sectors.
By campaigning; providing legal and contractual advice; and developing and delivering professional contractual training, the confederation empowers its members to optimise contractual arrangements when dealing with main contractors and clients.
CPD courses available to members and non-members:
– Introduction to Contracts
– Contractually Managing and Supervising Construction Work
– Getting Paid Workshop
– Handling Claims and Disputes
– Specialist Sub-Contract Management
– JCT 2011 and the 2016 Changes
– Understanding NEC Subcontracts and the Introduction of NEC4
– Introduction to Irish Construction Contracts and Law
– Subcontractors Using Adjudication
We also deliver an Arden University backed Construction Contractual Disputes Avoidance Programme and a range of contractual in-house courses.