On Site Assessment Training (OSAT’s)
You’ve done the training, you’ve got the experience… Now get qualified!
Who should undertake OSAT
The On Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) is designed for experienced workers without any formal qualifications who want to obtain recognition of their skills by obtaining an NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 qualification.
In order to determine your current level of experience and knowledge please complete the online Profiling Form. An assessor will review your completed form to determine whether you have the skills to go straight onto OSAT or if you will need a few days (usually between 5 and 13) formal tuition at the NCTS training centre based in Hoddesdon.
The Assessor will contact you to confirm and discuss the process in more detail and if no formal tuition is required, we will contact you to make the necessary arrangements to carry out your induction and registration.
On-Site Assessment is perfect for:
- Anyone working in the industry who needs to get a relevant skills card
- Individuals who do not want to be away from the job and want to avoid downtime
- Those with years of experience but no formal qualifications
Length of Assessment
Involving a number of one-to-one assessments (usually no more than two required) carried out at your place of work, you will normally be expected to achieve your qualification within three to six months from your first assessment visit; however you have up to 1 year to complete if required.
Benefits of OSAT
- Helps you or your employees to achieved vital CSCS cards quickly and easily
- Takes into account pre-existing skills, so that you only need to train in the areas where there is insufficient knowledge or experience
- The process is carried out on site, therefore reducing travel costs and time away from the workplace
For further information or any enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01992 801914