On Site Assessment Training (OSAT’s)
You’ve done the training, you’ve got the experience… Now get qualified!
Who should undertake OSAT
On Site Assessment Training (OSAT) is central to ensuring that experienced workers can gain a roofing qualification. The assessment process is ideal for those who have gained skills and knowledge over a number of years but have not undertaken an official qualification. Being trained and qualified to a nationally recognised level such as a NVQ or QCF, combined with an up to date Health & Safety test, will enhance the reputation of both the employee and employer.
On-Site Assessment is perfect for:
- Anyone working in the industry who needs to get a relevant skills card
- Individuals who do not want to be away from the job and want to avoid downtime
- Those with years of experience but no formal qualifications
Length of Assessment
Involving a number of one-to-one assessments (usually no more than two required) carried out at your place of work, you will normally be expected to achieve your qualification within three to six months from your first assessment visit; however you have up to 1 year to complete if required.
Benefits of OSAT
- Helps you or your employees to achieved vital CSCS cards quickly and easily
- Takes into account pre-existing skills, so that you only need to train in the areas where there is insufficient knowledge or experience
- The process is carried out on site, therefore reducing travel costs and time away from the workplace
For further information or any enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01480 501011