NCTS are looking for specialist trainers to enhance the competencies of existing roofing professionals, apprentices and new recruits across the roofing industry by conducting training programs that will boost workplace performance.
- Hard Metals
- Slating and Tiling
- Liquid Waterproofing
- Flat Roofing
National Construction Training Services (NCTS) is a newly established, nationwide training company committed to providing an outstanding level of training across all roofing disciplines. Working with the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) and NOCN (National Open College Network) accredited, NCTS delivers professional and progressive course programmes to inspire and educate existing and future roofers.
Working with roofing federations and associations, training groups, manufacturers and employers from across the industry we can offer a variety of training courses designed to fit with all skill levels.
Do you want to share your roofing skills with a new generation?
Your skills and knowledge are vital to the future of the roofing industry.
You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, delivering curriculum learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions. Course documentation is provided so that the training is consistent.
Day rate opportunities and flexibility in the role means it can work in conjunction with your existing work commitments or full-time roles.
- Manage classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Deliver structured learning experiences and monitor the quality of the training program results
- Evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect changes and innovation in the roofing industry
- Stay up-to-date with the new trends and tools in the industry
- Proven experience in your roofing discipline
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- To be flexible and available to deliver training
To find out how you can join the team and pass on your experience to the next generation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 501011
Qualified Slate & Tile Trainer based in Herts area
NCTS is looking for Slate & Tile specialists to enhance the competencies of existing roofing professionals, apprentices and new recruits across the roofing industry at our training facility in Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for delivering training of the existing curriculum based on levels of roofing workmanship, health and safety standards, etc.
Day-rate opportunities and flexibility in the role means it can work in conjunction with your existing work commitments or full-time roles.
- Train learners in slate and tiling roof installations
- Monitor quality of on-site health and safety standards
- Produce detailed reports of training assignments with office support and coaching
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and tools in the industry
- Proven experience and qualification in slate and tiling
- Good communication skills
- Must be flexible in terms of work availability
- Possess a clean driving licence
- Demonstrate sound decision-making and organisational skills
To find out how you can join the team, e-mail email@example.com or call 01480 501011
Assessors for the roofing industry
We are also working on a project with the CITB to recruit roofing Assessors, to support and qualify existing operatives working in all aspects of the roofing industry. Are you looking to work part time, manage your own diary and put your knowledge and experience back into roofing?
- Interview operatives on methods of installation, materials used, etc
- Set tasks and monitor responses
- Visit sites to see learners in action
- Ability to monitor and manage on line portfolio as part of the qualification
- Proven experience and qualification in field of expertise
- Be available for CITB induction and training
- Ability to travel to visit learner on site
Contact us to discuss this exciting opportunity, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 501011